Monday 27 July 2009

New Brush

My owner has gone out and bought a new brush from Pets are Us just for me! Every morning after he has cooked breakfast for the guests he gives me a brush. I'm amazed at all the hair that comes out and at one point I thought I might be going bald!

That fat cat came calling again this week but I flexed my muscle and he decided to buzz off. If he rolled on me I be crushed!

Spent the night under the X5 because of the rain, rain and more rain, it's not funny anymore and I really miss having a good kip on the sun lounger, bring back the sun because cats like to nap in the sunshine. I can't remember the last time I chased a moth around the garden after dark. I did see a Silver Y on the kitchen window last night but it was too high to get, and on the same window was a Lobster moth, I like chasing those too!

No comments:

Post a Comment