Thursday 17 December 2009

My own TV Show

We had a lovely lady visit us today, she said she was from the BBC and asked if she could meet me!
Now I have a theory that goes like this.
I've got a blog and the BBC have obviously clocked it, can't compete and have decided to offer me a contract, worth loads of money, to host my very own late night cat, sorry, chat show. Now that will piss the Tom off from up the road, he might have his balls but I will be a super star living in Hollywood.
The only down side to all of this is that I will miss living here and all the attention I get from our guests. I'm going to practice being a super star and ignoring everyone (not difficult for a cat anyway).
If any cats out there want to come with me and live in Hollywood can you please let me know as soon as possible please.

Lots of purrrrrs
Puskins

No comments:

Post a Comment